dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
School has been pretty good so far :DI almost dozed off during chem lecture I think yikes :X only second day of sch (: All the teachers who came in for lessons said pretty much the same thing: I'm not going to lie to you and say J2's an easy yr, you guys are going to WORK VERY VERY VERY HARD D: but it's inevitable, if you want good grades for As (((: Laughed alot with my fantabulous class 6V! :D It's rly nice seeing everyone again :D Laughing my (fat D:) ass off with regina tls yanqi meiting corina and so many other people, occasionally going YOU and poking/punching mark and holeonyoon, randomly smiling at tongzi chongjinglong mokzor and so so so many other people :D my whole class basically i'd have to list everyone out :D life wouldn't be the same without you guys LOVE! :D ((((((((((((: with friends like you guys I know I can make it till the end of As, in one piece. |